NEWS & EVENTS
BVRA AA Angels would like to announce the following coaches for the 2019/2020 season:
- U14AA Angels – Coach Karen Morgan
- U16AA Angels – Coaches Colleen Kroeker and Tom Daeninck
- BVRA would like to welcome Tom back to the program. Tom brings a vast amount of experience having previously coached at the U14AA and U16AA levels and presently at the Open Elite level with the Storm. With that he will bring a strong knowledge for the game and excellent communication skills.
- U19AA Angels – Coaches Lynn Girardin and Spiros Kavvadas
All the best to our 2019/2020 coaches as they begin preparations for the upcoming season.
Registration is open for the AA Pre-tryout conditioning camp. This camp is open to BVRA and TRA players who are registering for AA Ringette tryouts in the Spring 2019.
Registrations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 24 SKATERS AND 4 GOALIES.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 18
Click here for more information and to download a registration form
Registration for BVRA Spring 3 on 3 is NOW OPEN!
Spring 3 on 3 will run from April 2 to May 5, 2019 with a 5 game minimum. Divisions will include R4U, U10, U10A1/ U12, U12A1/U14/ **U16/19 if enough enrollment.
Registration is open until March 1st. To register, click on the GREEN REGISTRATION BUTTON in the top right corner of this page.
For more information, click here.
BVRA is hosting the Manitoba High School Ringette Tournament
When: April 30-May 5, 2019
Where: Southdale Arena
Registration- Deadline is February 15, 2019
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- email@example.comOur open 5 team is looking for a goalie.We play out of Macdonald (likely would be Sanford or Starbuck for home games).Current players come from the city and surrounding rural areas.Please send inquiries to Stephlavoie19@gmail.comWe would love to have you join our team!!!
Portage Ringette Tournament will be held November 15th-17th, 2019.We will be accepting registration for the following levels: U10B, U12B, U14-A, U14-B, U16B and U19B.Registration fee: $750, 3 games guaranteed.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Limited spots left.
the following divisions will be accepted into the Beausejour Preseason tournament Oct 18 to 20th:U10(all levels), U12 B/C, U14 B/C, U16 B/C.cost per team $7503 games guaranteedfor more information or to register, please contact: Jamie Kowalchukat email@example.com