How to Register Using RAMP
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR RAMP REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Please read and follow the instructions below to register your athlete using our new registration system.
- Create username and password.
- Log in and choose either “Participant” or “Available Participant Packages” to begin registration.
Fill out participant information (will save so you won’t ever need to re-enter the information).
- “Available Participant Packages" allows you to view all age groups and corresponding pricing. Select the appropriate division to begin registration
- “Participant” takes you to the player registration page where you then select the appropriate division.
When choosing Season:
- Choose 2021-2022 Season to register for regular season packages (which includes regular season registration & A tryouts)
- Choose BVRA 2021-2022 Camps, 3 on 3 Tournaments, Coaching Applications (for camp registrations, 3v3 program registrations and coaching applications)
Read all waivers and sign.
Add parent/guardian information.
Respond to all questions.
The final page provides a summary of all registration information entered. Please enter the payment type.
Click “Submit Registration”. You will receive an email with payment information including installment timings/fee schedule.
To register a second player, go back to the dashboard and begin the process again.
Go to “My Registrations” to view all players registered and a total of outstanding payments.
If you have any questions or issues with the registration system, email Tina Carlson at email@example.com