NEWS & EVENTS
** NEW FOR 2020 **
The Bonivital Ringette Association (BVRA) provides a maximum of two (2) $500 Scholarships to assist young female athletes graduating from high school who aspire to a post-secondary education. Recipients of the scholarships shall be recognized for their academic achievement in the final year of High School and their contribution to the sport of Ringette.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MAY 20, 2020
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10 @ 7:00 PM
This will be a virtual meeting, unless circumstances change. More information to follow.
With the recent closures to city facilities, Ringette Manitoba cancellations of events and Government of Manitoba increase safety precautions with the COVID-19, BVRA is cancelling its Spring 3 x 3 program.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We apologize for the incovenience. Stay safe and be well.
Ringette Manitoba has recently launched their Award Nomination Forms and Scholarship/Bursary Applications. Submission deadline is April 3rd. Please take the time to nominate a deserving person.
For more information, go to: http://bit.ly/3a7dqCJ
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
AA tryouts begin in April and to prepare our athletes for this, the Eastman AA committee conducts a pre-camp beginning early April. Although we hope everyone attending does plan to proceed to the tryouts, the camp gives players a good look at the level and skill required and will be usefull in determining if the player is interested.
There are 8 sessions with 2-3 instructors for each session, likley 2 separate camps - dependant on ages of registrants.
Cost is $100 payable to "Eastman AA". Forward cheques to
Box 36 Dugald, R0E 0K0
Questions? Contact Barry at 204-444-4424
Schedule and Location:
Mitchell Arena March 31st to April 11th 2020.
- email@example.comLorette Ringette is proud to host our 8th Annual 3 on 3 Tournament.Online Registration opens Monday, February 10 - 7am. Don't delay to register your team as loops have sold out in hours in past years!
April 2 - 19, 2020 at the Ile des Chenes Arena
Full details are posted on our website.
April 5 - April 30, 2020
- 5 game guarantee. All games at St. Vital arena, Southdale, and Jonathan Toews Community Centre
- Divisions will include R4U, U10, U12, U14, **U16/19 if enough enrollment. U14 players and up- we will try to schedule around AA tryouts. R4U & U10 may be combined- will be dependent on enrollment. U16/19 this is great tournament to condition before High School Ringette Tournament.
- One friend request can be made (must be mutual). Every effort will be made to honour them, but they are not guaranteed.
- Online registration open from January until March 1, 2020
- Cost is $120.00 per player. Goalies are free! (goalies-bypass the payment section) Individual sign up only. No teams. Each player will receive a Jersey to keep. Please make sure when register- you have correct size indicated. There is no spare jerseys. You will not be able to access all size choices from phone, please register on computer or tablet.
- Volunteer coaches for teams from all associations is greatly appreciated.
Great way for girls to meet others from different clubs!
For more information, please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org