NEWS & EVENTS
With the recent closures to city facilities, Ringette Manitoba cancellations of events and Government of Manitoba increase safety precautions with the COVID-19, BVRA is cancelling its Spring 3 x 3 program.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We apologize for the incovenience. Stay safe and be well.
Ringette Manitoba has recently launched their Award Nomination Forms and Scholarship/Bursary Applications. Submission deadline is April 3rd. Please take the time to nominate a deserving person.
For more information, go to: http://bit.ly/3a7dqCJ
Good Luck to the following BVRA BLAZE Teams going for Gold in City Playoffs-tomorrow ( Saturday March 7)
Come on out and cheer on BVRA BLAZE Teams at Gateway:
U10 A1- BVRA BLAZE Champagne VS BVRA BLAZE Daman @ 7:45 am Gateway Red Rink
U12 A1- BVRA BLAZE VS MacDonald @ 9:10 am Gateway Red Rink
U14 B- BVRA BLAZE Doucet VS Grunthal @ 11:45 am Gateway Blue Rink
U19 B- BVRA BLAZE Griffiths/Huebner VS Steinbach @ 1:25 pm Gateway Red Rink
Good Luck to all teams!
BVRA is coordinating a Pre-Tryout Conditioning Camp for BVRA and TRA players who are registering for AA U14 Ringette tryouts and a Pre-tryout Conditioning Camp for players registering for AA U16 & U19 Ringette tryouts in the Spring.
Registrations for each Conditioning Camp is limited to 24 skaters and 4 goalies. Registrations accepted on a first come, first served basis. Registration deadline is March 22.
Camp sessions take place in April at Southdale CC.
U14 AA PRE-TRYOUT CONDITIONING CAMP - click for more info and to register
U16/U19 AA PRE-TRYOUT CONDITIONING CAMP - click for more info and to register
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
AA tryouts begin in April and to prepare our athletes for this, the Eastman AA committee conducts a pre-camp beginning early April. Although we hope everyone attending does plan to proceed to the tryouts, the camp gives players a good look at the level and skill required and will be usefull in determining if the player is interested.
There are 8 sessions with 2-3 instructors for each session, likley 2 separate camps - dependant on ages of registrants.
Cost is $100 payable to "Eastman AA". Forward cheques to
Box 36 Dugald, R0E 0K0
Questions? Contact Barry at 204-444-4424
Schedule and Location:
Mitchell Arena March 31st to April 11th 2020.
- email@example.comLorette Ringette is proud to host our 8th Annual 3 on 3 Tournament.Online Registration opens Monday, February 10 - 7am. Don't delay to register your team as loops have sold out in hours in past years!
April 2 - 19, 2020 at the Ile des Chenes Arena
Full details are posted on our website.
April 5 - April 30, 2020
- 5 game guarantee. All games at St. Vital arena, Southdale, and Jonathan Toews Community Centre
- Divisions will include R4U, U10, U12, U14, **U16/19 if enough enrollment. U14 players and up- we will try to schedule around AA tryouts. R4U & U10 may be combined- will be dependent on enrollment. U16/19 this is great tournament to condition before High School Ringette Tournament.
- One friend request can be made (must be mutual). Every effort will be made to honour them, but they are not guaranteed.
- Online registration open from January until March 1, 2020
- Cost is $120.00 per player. Goalies are free! (goalies-bypass the payment section) Individual sign up only. No teams. Each player will receive a Jersey to keep. Please make sure when register- you have correct size indicated. There is no spare jerseys. You will not be able to access all size choices from phone, please register on computer or tablet.
- Volunteer coaches for teams from all associations is greatly appreciated.
Great way for girls to meet others from different clubs!
For more information, please contact Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org