NEWS & EVENTS
Registration will open at 8:00 AM on Friday, July 19th.
Registration is available by clicking on the red REGISTRATION button and then choosing the Registration option that pertains to you.
BVRA JERSEY POLICY 2019-20 Season
BVRA requires all players to purchase their own jerseys to wear for the season. Players may reuse them until the jerseys are too small or worn out.
- Each Player is required to purchase a Home & Away sublimated jersey. (mandatory) U10-U19 any R4 U age advanced players to U10.
- Optional to players is to have last name sublimated on them so you will not need to purchase name bars and affix them to the jersey. This is optional and there is no cost to have name sublimated on. (Name bar is not removable)
- Once a player selects a number it is their number if still in the sport, until that particular age group/birth year leaves the system. This means a player born in 2009 will have their number reserved until the end of the 2027-2028 season. Ex Player is #3 at U12 club level and then makes AA plays two seasons at AA, returns to Club level the following season their number #3 is theirs. IF a player wishes to change numbers (if the number is available) they will be required to purchase a new jersey. This can only be done at the beginning of the season.
- If a player leaves the sport for any time, their number is not guaranteed if return to the sport.
- Jerseys cannot be worn on a team where the number is already assigned.
- Anyone wishing to sell Jersey needs approval by BVRA
- Jerseys must fit properly, be in good shape- ie have no rips, torn seams, not faded etc.
- Jerseys are the responsibility of the players. Lost Jerseys to be replaced by the players.
- BVRA mandates the Jersey be presentable and replaced if required at the cost of the player.
- Coaches will be responsible for the spare Jerseys provided by BVRA. A team deposit will be required at the beginning of the season. Spare Jerseys to be used for TP players, player forgots. They are not to be used by one player for the whole season. Unless permission has been granted by BVRA.
- Players without a Jersey will not be able to play in league games. ( Unless approved by BVRA)
- BVRA will hold fittings prior to each season to try on jerseys
- Jerseys to be ordered at registration time online.
- Jerseys are non-refundable.
- R4 U will continue to use Timbit Jerseys
- Players will pick two numbers from three different blocks of numbers. Players will rank the six numbers in order of preference. With #1 being first pick and 6th being last pick.
- Once a player is assigned a number that number will not be available until that player does not overlap with birth year. Example- 2003 player picks #5 and is assigned #5. This number would not be available for any players born in 2001, 2002, 2004 & 2005. It would come available for anyone in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Numbers will be assigned based on order of Paid Registration for the season.
- Request for numbers will be done at registration online.
- If numbers are not picked or numbers picked are not from block assigned, BVRA will assign a number to the player.
- If BVRA cannot assign a player one of the six numbers they choose, BVRA will contact the player
Registration Age Loops by birth year:
R4 U- 2015,2014,2013,2012
U10-2011 & 2010
U12- 2009 & 2008
U14- 2007 & 2006
U16- 2005 & 2004
U19- 2003, 2002 & 2001
Any age advancements- please see policy on age advancement requests.
R 4U age advancement- needs to be approved by Ringette Manitoba.
Any questions please contact email@example.com
BVRA is striving to make as many players as possible happy with the new Jersey/# amalgamation. We have come up with a new format. It is a bit more complicated/more work- but the only way to make it work, as we have 5 age groups that overlap.
At registration online you will be asked the following:
Pick 2 (two) #'s from each block-
Block 1- # 1-33
Block 2- # 36-66
Block 3-# 67-99
Once you have picked numbers in each block, You will be asked to rank the 6 #'s from 1-6. 1 being want the most.
Please note the following #'s will be blocked- #'s 34.35.69, 00
Example of number picking:
Jane Doe picked:
Block 1 - 5 & 10
Block 2- 40 & 66
Block 3- 70 & 99
Next- Rank in order - #1 ( wants most) - # 66
# 2 (second choice) - # 99
# 3-(third choice) - # 5
# 4- (fourth choice) - #10
# 5- (fifth choice ) - # 40
# 6 - (sixth choice) - # 70
If for some reason we can not accommodate a players top 6 numbers- we will contact you to choose another number.
Please note- numbers will be assigned in order of registration received. Once a number is picked that overlaps with other groups that player plays with, it becomes not available. Example- # 66 is picked by Jane Doe she is first to register and has birth year of 2004. This means #66 is not available for any one else in the birth years of 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006. It would be available for some one in 2001 or 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
REMINDER TWO SIZING DATES LEFT- Extremely important you know the size of Jersey needed when Register. As this is needed to complete registration. There will be no changing sizes or numbers after registration has been submitted. We have Goalie Sizes to try for goalies.
Sizing dates - Wednesday July 17- 6:00 pm- 8;00 pm - Winakawa CC MPR #2
Monday August 12 - 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM- Winakwa CC MPR # 2
We will be placing Jersey order by August 23 to ensure we have Jerseys on time for the season.
Any questions - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org